Balsamic Roasted Broccoli
I hesitated on posting this as a recipe because it's so freaking easy. But, I wish I would have come up with it a few years ago because it is so good! I've probably eaten more broccoli in the past month than I have in the past year because of it. So, I thought I would share it with you.
1. Set your oven to 350 F.
2. Chop broccoli into bite sized pieces and put them in a bowl. Chop more than you anticipate you'll eat.
3. Lightly drizzle it with oil and balsamic vinegar. Like, real lightly. If it is smothered, it won't get very crisp.
4. Lay it out on a pan. I use a silicone pan cover because it is much easier to clean up.
5. Sprinkle the broccoli with salt and garlic. I use the dehydrated garlic from Lighthouse.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes or until it starts to brown. I like my broccoli a little crispy, but you can eat it however you'd like.
7. Thank yourself for making more than you thought you would eat because you enjoyed it way more than you anticipated.